1. "Save some room for the ribs and watermelon, Mr. President."
2. "Are those collard greens in the bowl or did you barf something up?"
3. "Holy Sh-t, I can see right through his earholes!" thought Sharpton.
4. "Al, this evening will go down a lot smoother if you just accept, right now, that there are a lot of things we won't be telling M'Chel about IYKWIMAITTYD."
5. "Soylent Green is made out of bitter clingers."
Best of Vinneh
"Oh sommelier! Can you recommend a good wine to go with ribs, collared greens,and mac and cheese"?
Best of Double the U
I think I have a case that will work... I will make up a story about Michelle being raped by the entire Republican controlled congress and then assaulted with a gavel. The media will be on our side as usual and Boehner will just start crying as soon as the story breaks. We got them crackers this time.
Best of USMC2841
"How the hell do you eat chicken like that and claim to be half white. Oh, and save some grease for my hair."
Best of dadoctah
"What's the matter, Al? You haven't even touched your arugula."
Best of jj
Hey Barry, why is it that you eat a whole slab of ribs and stay slim, yet M'chelle eats one bone and it goes right to her ass?
Best of Jay Guevara
Sharpton thought bubble: "Now if I could just get me a Colt .45 tallboy to wash this down."
Best of MissC
Obama: "We never had ribs like this in Kenya!"
Sharpton: "That's because it is fried chicken."
Best of prince of leaves
Moments into the last piece of chicken, Obama notices -- too late -- that Sharpton hasn't touched any of his food.
Threadwinner: Jack Reacher
"Is the chicken not fresh, Mr. President? Say the word, and I can have this place burned down."
Best of Submariner
Thawt bubble; "Why in THE hell did I pick Batchelor Number One?"