Army of Mom
1. If you think the bride and groom are scary, wait 'til you see the ring bearer.
2. The only two viewers of Al Gore's Current TV network were married this week in SoHo.
3. ORA: "We're on our way to a 'come dressed like a Neil Gaiman character' party.
4. Keith Olbermann's unhappy viewers keep a lonely vigil outside MSNBC headquarters.
5. Soon after Raven and Moonblood's arrival in France, the anti-Burqa law was repealed in an emergency session of the Assembly.
Best of blue
"Lets see if they have a Taco Bell in this town."
Best of GregMan
Death definitely does not become her. Or him, for that matter.
Best of Adriane
I know Hollywood is running out of ideas, but zombie Emma Peel and John Steed?!?
Electra Woman and Dyna Girl have really let themselves go.
Best of Jack Reacher
So now Ang Lee is remaking "The Great Gatsby," I see.
Best of prince of leaves
The first rule of Taco Bell Tranny Fight Club: there is no Taco Bell Tranny Fight Club.
Best of Matt the K
All else being equal, the one with bigger t!ts gets to wear the bra...
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
TSA airport guards live for days like this.
Best of JohnS1959
Meet the Seargeant at Arms and the Majority Whip of the Berkley, CA City Council...
Best of metalgarth
With any luck that's the arena where "2 freakazoids enter and no freakazoids leave"