Freep via Al, who notes: "Ruger just announced they are coming out with a new pistol in honor of the Wisconsin protests. It will be called the Union Worker; it doesn't work and you can't fire it."
1. (Standard Caption #1) "Ia! Ia! Cthulu Fhtagn!"
2. The troopers silently debated who smelled worse, the hippie or the elderly, unwashed mule-farmer with irritable bowels behind her who had just eaten four full plates of kim chi.
3. Meanwhile, the sane part of America wondered, "Why can't we just bring in some bulldozers and Rachel Corrie these people?"
4. Flashing back to Woodstock, the aging hippie calls out for 'Freebird' to a band that now exists only in the drug-addled haze of her mind.
5. "Goddess Gaia, I pray that in your infinite peacefulness and mercy that you will have all Republican's faces gnawed off by rats."
Best of Uchuck the Tuchuck
Sherri's Lenin impersonation would have been letter perfect if only she'd been willing to shave off her hair and let her goatee grow.
Best of GregMan
After years of not shaving her pits, Loretta still can't understand why men flee like frightened antelope from her upraised arms.
Best of Dr. Doom
Even a reading from the Book of Armaments couldn't eliminate the shame of the protesters. And the Lord did grin...
Best of HLam
"Hmm, I don't know, let's take a quick measurement. YES! My a$$ IS bigger than the rotunda dome."
Best of Rodney Dill
pies lesu domine (THWACK) dona eis requiem (THWACK)
Best of jj
Bald guy in lower left, "Look, a Wendy's coupon" at which time Michael Moore immediately tackled the guy, sending him and six others to the ICU.
Best of dadoctah
And everyone agreed it was the most memorable performance of Nessun Dorma they'd ever heard.
Best of Jack Reacher
"During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!"
Best of prince of leaves
"Ruuuuuuoooaaaaahhhhhh!" When the protestor pointed at him and let out an unearthly shriek, Meade Althouse knew he had been outed as not being one of *them*.
Best of Vinney
The crowd started to disperse when Karen told the union thugs there was free coffee and donuts in the breakroom.
Best of Submariner
Minnie expresses her displeasure at Kobe's lack of response to "I'm open."
Threadwinner: Mr. Hankey
Julie holds up the lyrics for the flash crowd performance of Shirley & Company's 1974 international disco hit.