Monday, March 07, 2011
He Came For The Protests, He Stayed For the Deep Fried Fatballs
1. "Bring me Solo and the Wookie!"
2. "All your twinkies are belong to me!"
3. Having Michael Moore show up at the protest was a brilliant move. By standing between the protesters and the cameras and acting as a gravitational lens, he created the illusion the crowd was twice the size it actually was.
4. The only thing more fat and bloated than a union pension plan shows up in Madison.
5. Moore couldn't wait to read his manifesto to the crowd. Not surprisingly, the phrase "grilled cheese" appeared more than 34,000 times.
Best of Rodney Dill
"That's no moon...."
Best of Submariner
...and then we're going to McDonald's; and then were marching on Wendy's; and then we're hitting Whattaburger; YEEEAAARRRGGGHH!
Best of metalgarth
Comic Book Guy's support for the Madison County Moonbats ended once he found out they prefered DC Comics to Marvel.
Best of GregMan
"Wisconsin, get in mah bellah!"
Threadwinner: Jack Reacher
"I have in my hand a list of five hundred kulaks who are hoarding property belonging to the proletariat. Let's get them! Wait--is that a Wendy's over there?"
Best of Vinney
CBS announces Michael Moore will now be starring in Two and a Half Men. The rest of the cast is fired.
Best of blue
"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy - I am the center of attention again!"
Best of Snowdog
Everyone should use union labor. (Under his breath: Unless of course they are making a "documentary" about the evils of capitalism.)
Best of JohnS1959
An inconvenient truth: According to Algore Micheal Moore's flatulence has more impact on global warming than all of the reindeer in Finland...
Best of Adriane
Whale, whale, whale ... if it isn't Micheal Moore ....