1. "Whoa, back up sailor. Three ways are an extra $50."
2. "I see Mr. Newsom's head lice have ignited something of a forest fire."
3. "I just wanted you to know, Mr. President, I haven't had a gag reflex since the seventh grade." "Shut up, Newsom. I'm... um... talking to the lady."
4. "Mr. President, when the Teleprompter reads '[jazz hands]' you do this, you don't just play with your crotch."
5. "My apologies, Mr. President, I was just going to update you on the latest turmoil in Libya. By all means, proceed with your golf game."
Best of Double the U
Ok boys, enough with the bending over bowing everyone knows you both are good at it.
Best of blue
"Why Mr President - are you starring at my tits or just looking for your teleprompter??"
Best of jj
Mr. President, he is much better at it than I am. Did you see him with that microphone?
Best of Schteveo
Put that thing away Mr President!! I believed it was bigger than his,no need to show me.
Best of prince of leaves
"In short, sir, we're just not going to be able to hide the truth any longer: none of us in your administration has *any* idea what we're doing."
Best of Uchuck the Tuchuck
"...Then, as President Calderon descends the stairway, you'll both take three steps back and bow simultaneously as he walks between you..."
Threadwinner: Spineless Vertebra
"Um, Mr. President, talk to the hand is only an expression... and my hand won't actually speak back to you."
Best of Submariner
She: "No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben."
Gavin's thought bubble; "Not MINE Mr. President, not mine..."