Tuesday, March 15, 2011
1. "Piet Mondrian gets me SO hot!"
2. "Yeah! We're making out right in the middle of your Ash Wednesday Mass! Take that, Christers! Now, respect us and give us marriage rites or the shirts come off!"
3. "Father Houlihan is getting SO jealous."
4. "Let's make out here, where our clashing plaids will provide camouflage from the bullies."
5. The Vatican would come to regret appointing a 'Safe Cathedrals Czar.'
Best of GregMan
Nothing like a little Modernist Pr0n to get the juices flowing.
Best of Matt the K
Sulu misuses the holodeck to reimagine his high school days with Capt. Kirk.
Best of Submariner
Call me a clinger, but I don't think Ellen should be allowed to direct any more ABC After School Specials...
Best of dadoctah
"...and by the power vested in me by the Westboro Baptist Church, I pronounce you -- uh -- hold on, I've got the word for it here somewhere -- just a second...."
Best of Oiao
Meanwhile, back at the MSNBC set for the 1st Annual Rachel Maddow look alike danceathon for (enter bitter lesbian Progressive backwards cause name here)........
Best of prince of leaves
Inside the V mothership, Tyler is inaugurated into the secret inner rites of the Peace Ambassador Program.
ORA: Judy tenuta's "My dad wears plaid" will not be sung at their wedding.
Best of Spineless Vertebra
"Love you too. Let's get ready for the Justin Bieber concert tonight."
Best of Dr. Doom
"Want to see my Elite Eight now", asked Phil?
Best of Adriane
Ang Lee's remake of Braveheart couldn't even get the Wallace clan tartan right ... but then, nobody goes to Ang Lee films for historical accuracy.