1. Even the young girls were surprised when Obama fell for the "pull my finger" gag three times simultaneously.
2. "And that, Mr. President, is a hole in the ground. Now, do you understand the difference, or do we need to explain it again?"
3. "The needle's right there, Mr. President. We told you none of us stole your smack."
4. "Thank you for attending our 4-H Science Fair Mr. President, but shouldn't you be back in the f--king White House dealing with f--king Libya, Somalia, the deficit, the Mexican drug war, or Iran? Actually, on second thought, maybe you need to attend more science fairs."
5. "Guess the fat girl's weight and you can have anything on the bottom shelf."
Best of Julie the Jarhead
Thought bubble of girl in blue plaid: "I missed a 'Tipping the Velvet' viewing party for this???"
Best of dub
Then after you advance the Automatic Gerbilator, you push that button to begin the insertion. Afterwards, Mr. Gere pays you $20.
Best of Jack Reacher
"Twenty-three red, the gentleman loses."
Best of dadoctah
Aiieee! Teeny little Gojira!!!
Best of GregMan
"No you idiot, that's Shinola!"
Best of Vinney
"OK kids. Foosball at the Science Fair. Coolllll."
Best of Jay Guevara
"There! He's not anti-American, like we are! Get him!"
"Don't worry, kids, I'm on it."
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Obamalama outsourced intelligence gathering to myspace tweenies, and 4 billion dollars later, they've pinpointed where Justin Bieber will be when he grabs his crotch again.
Best of Whacko
"Oops! I guess we broke your teleprompter, Mr. President. Why aren't you saying anything, Mr. President? Mr. President?"
Best of molson
... and that's how you balance a budget Mr. President.
Best of Wesley M.
After seeing this non-working model of their green perpetual-motion high-speed rail engine, President Obama assured the sisters of Phi Delta Mu that their second round of Stimulus funding was in the bag...
Best of Dr. Doom
"Yes Mr. President", said the students in unison, "The Safe Schools Czar is in the 'special room' under the floor with Jamal, Suzy, and the NEA Shop Steward"...