Monday, February 07, 2011
How do you spell "incompetence?"
1. "Look, an original copy of the Bill of Rights. I crossed out wherever it said 'right' and wrote 'poop.'"
2. "Bill Ayers would be so proud. This is the best manifesto EVER!"
3. "You look great, Congressman Frank. Have a great time at the ball."
4. "So are you Kagan, Albright, or Napolitano? I swear I can't tell you guys apart."
5. "All right, I've written 'I will not destroy the economy' 100 times. Can I go now?"
Best of jimmy
Elena, thanks for coming over. If I'm going to sign the deed to the White House over to China, I'll need a notary.
Best of dadoctah
"An autograph? I'm flattered. Would you be kind enough to give me yours in return, Mr Lovitz?"
Best of Uchuck the Tuchuck
The president was delighted that the connect-the-dots drawing was a bunny.
Best of Oiao
"There! This Presidential Order will ensure that every white child will be forever saddled with a black child in his or her back!"
Best of molson
There... now we're just a few dykes away from our dystopian paradise.
Best of dub
Hey thats cool...no matter where you stand in room, it looks like George Washington is crying.
Best of Submariner
That ought to do it; now spend freely and turn this office into the command room of a Klingon Bird of Pray. Can't wait to see Netanyahu's face when he sees it...
Best of Rodney Dill
"Yes. I can definitely declare you Queen of the Court."
Best of Dr. Doom
"Ok, OK, I'll sign it for you", said the President, "I don't even want to know what you are going to do with Ellen Degeneres and a little girl to be named later..."
Best of Jack Reacher
"...and this means you're pre-approved for a line of credit. Those new pants suits are as good as yours."
Best of Dactyl
Tell you what, Kagan. I've been working on this damn Sudoku puzzle since the middle of the campaign. You help me finish it and I'll nominate you for the Supreme Court.