1. With a heavy sigh, Biden prepares to explain... again, and with smaller words ... why a Beer Summit with the Muslim Brotherhood is a non-starter.
2. "So, no one can think of any other ideas to stimulate the economy except another trillion in deficit spending? OK, we'll go with that."
3. "Everyone loves your Marlene Dietrich impression, Mr. President."
4. "No, Mr. President... if I have four apples and I give you two apples, we have not created or saved 4,000,000 apples. Let's try again."
5. Biden. "You guys are new, so you should know, we don't talk about eficits-day in the esence-pray of the oron-may."
Best of GregMan
O'bambi is struck by a massive case of ennui just as Sarah Palin rides towards the White House.
Best of JohnS1959
"Blah, blah, destabilization of middle eastern.., blah, blah", thought the President, "I need a vacation..."
Best of Vinney
""Jeez, I can see why you invited Bill O'Reilly to this Super Bowl Party. No one else is here."
Best of dub
Therefore Barrack, the best way to deal with Mubarak is to....uh, you wanna get your feet of my f*cking coffee table?
Best of jj
Biden to chairman o, "No you can't send Jay Cutler to Iraq".
Best of dadoctah
"We really need to see about getting some chicks in here."
Best of Uchuck the Tuchuck
So what you're saying, Joe, is that nothing going on in Egypt is about me? Ho-kay. I'm bored.
Best of Submariner
So what are we going to do tonight, Pinky?
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
In this episode of the Odd Couple, Felix tries to convince Oscar to stop picking his nose and wiping it on the arm of the chair. Then they argue over who gets to boink which Pigeon sister.
Best of sonicfrog
ORA: The Emperor Ming: Klytus, I'm bored. What play thing can you offer me today?
Klytus: An obscure dynamic system, your majesty. The inhabitants of Earth refer to it as the entire world economy...
Best of molson
So let me understand this. For healthcare to be truly universal, it needs an additional 10,000 pages of exemptions and exclusions for special interests? OK. I'm on it.
Best of Jack Reacher
"So what I suggest, Barack--may I call you Barack? Thanks--is we get you into a whole-life policy with the escalator clause we talked about, and then consider a variable annuity product as an add-on."
Best of dub
Frankly Mr President, I'm just happy to see that you took the plastic furniture covers off for the photo shoot.
Best of Dactyl
Knowing how much influence Big O has in Hollywood, Little B tries to pitch yet another screenplay. ("Threat Level Midnight" featuring Secret Agent Joe Briden.)