1. The Most Interesting Man in the World doesn't always drink beer, but one look at those hips made him slam a case of Old Milwaukee.
2. "Would you like to come back to my hotel? I have a thing for bitchy, frigid, power-crazed, pear-shaped women."
3. "Forgive me, Madame Secretary, but hocking a gigantic loogie on the shoulder of a woman is a sign of great respect in my country." (Snicker)
4. "Madame Secretary, may I offer you a breath mint to cover the tuna fish sandwich you evidently had for lunch."
5. "Don't be afraid, Madame Secretary. When you die, the ghost of someone you loved is often sent to guide you into the spirit world. I am the ghost of Karl Marx. "
Best of Vinney
"Please Madame Secretary forgive me. The cigars for your husband were meant as a gesture of friendship."
Best of Jack Reacher
"Tell me, from which of these people did you not get a harrumph? I will have him executed."
Assistant to the Regional Threadwinner dub
Who's the guy talking to Grimmace?
Best of Jay Guevara
"So shoot me! I forgot to bring a piece of chalk!"
Best of sonicfrog
Hey, Bill had his fun... Now it's Hillary's turn!!!... But why Wolf Blitzer???
Best of Rodney Dill
"Wasn't your hump on the other side?"
"Hump? What hump?"
Best of molson
"Madame Secretary talking to you now reminds me that when I was a boy, I had an ass. Oh how I loved to ride that ass and when I wasn't riding that ass, all I could think about was riding that ass. I want to ride that ass again, but it is impossible... or is it?"
Threadwinner Dr. Doom
"I don't always entertain incompetent bunglers but when I do, I choose the Obama administration", said the most interesting man in the world, "Stay scared my friends - stay very very scared"...
Best of Wesley M.
Secretary Clinton realizes her State Department staff has mistranslated "Press the RESET button" yet again...