Saturday, January 22, 2011
More Retro Soap Saturday
1. "Don't worry. It happens to all men, sometimes."
2. "Speaker Boehner, really, at some point you need to stop crying."
3. "There, there... hey, listen, there were 61 captions submitted to the Vulcan make-out pic. I'm sorry none of yours made 'Best of' but competition gets brutal when there are that many submissions."
4. "There, there, Mr. Olbermann. You can still get a gig on Al Gore's Current network. If that's still around. Is that still around? Let me get back to you."
5. Zaphod was po'd that the new head was installed backwards and female, but after a few Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters, he was like, "Why the Hell not?"
Best of Submariner
There, there; I promise I'll keep our toddler away from your Lego's from now on...
Best of prince of leaves
"At long last!" Rachel sighed in relief. "An orthodontist who can fix my freakish overbite!"
Best of metalgarth
He thinks: "this is so much better than my Inflatable M'Chele Obama doll"
She thinks: "where can I get an Inflatable Rubber Cowboy"
Best of jimmy
Rachel thoughtbubble: "What a surprise! But which ex-husband is he? Oh, lord. which one? Think, Rachel, think!"
"It's okay, Jamie. I know how much you loved watching Olbermann every night. I'm sure we can find you someone equally insane to obsess over."
Best of Dr. Doom
Steve was wondering if he might get to second base tonight. Barbara was wondering if she had left her vibrator running in the cloak room again...
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Thawtbubble - Oh great, my fake boobs are making that crinkly/crunching/sloshing sound again. When will they make a silicone bag that doesn't DO that??
Best of jimmy
"There there, Mr. Speaker. It'll be okay. Everyone knows that mean ol' Nancy's just jealous because you can still move your face."
Best of Kaptain Krude
Dual thought bubble: "I wonder if I left the iron on?"