Note: There is a Justin Bieber movie coming out. My guess is, he'll playing the Adam Sandler part in Anger Management II. His character a spoiled little prick who punches a fan on-stage and is given "unconventional therapy" at the hands of his therapist, played by Harvey Feirstein. Ang Lee will direct.
1. The family soon came to regret taking in that exchange student from Thailand.
2. Ricky was never the same after that internship in Barney Frank's office.
3. "What can I say? John Edwards was good!"
4. "No, I don't think there have been any noticeable side effects to the use of synthetic hormones in milk. Why do you ask?"
5. Ricky was sure his audition for 'Glee' was in the bag.
Best of Dr. Doom
The gang always met at Steve's house to watch the Magic game. On this particular night, Lee Ho was looking to make a little magic of his own...
Best of Army of Dad
ORA: Randal Flagg sure gets around...
Best of molson
So I got one of those Pretty death Things earlier today. Want to try it out?
Best of Oiao
Celebrating another DADT repeal success story. 'It' will arrive at Paris Island Boot Camp next week, and this is 'Its' going away party.
Best of metalgarth
Sasquatch went through an identity crisis in high school, but thanks to strict parental guidance he turned out alright. (and very camera shy from then on)
Best of Dactyl
Every Vietnamese transsexual hooker's got to start somewhere...
Best of Mr. Hankey
I'm thinking now that perhaps you can't train every toddler boy that growing up to have big boy pants is what they really want.