1. As the not-too-subtle sign placement indicates, Andrew and Barney should not get their hopes up.
2. Mime-in-a-box was the rare Ang Lee remake that actually worked.
3. "I'll stop you from destroying London, Godzilla. Put 'em up!"
4. "Spider web! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew!"
5. Barney Frank was pleased with the new intern's qualifications. "I'm sure I have an opening you can fill," lisped the congressman.
Best of Dr. Doom
"Is that Big Ben in your pocket or are you just glad to see me", asked Brucie?
Best of dub
I'll give him this, he's got a really big clock.
Best of jj
As this picture of a young Andrew Dice Clay proves, gheyness can be beaten out of someone.
Best of Passionate Conservative
"...Imagine, if you will, that you are in a giant vagina, reaching to crawl out..."
---Lou Ferrigno's acting coach.
Best of prince of leaves
Until appearing on "The Bachelor: Special Edition", Rick despaired of ever finding a soulmate due to his scoliosis and severe case of alien hand syndrome.
Best of metalgarth
I would say "Ang Lee presents the Hulk" but that movie was gayer than this picture
Best of Mr. Hankey
Jersey may have "The Situation", but watch out people for D.C.'s "The Possible Circumstance"
Best of molson
I shall now show you the dance of my people.