1. When you check into a hospital because your Viagr@ erection has lasted more than four hours, this is the picture they show you.
2. "Damn it!" Chris Matthews seethed. "I wanted to drink the president's urine from a crystal glass!"
3. All the Vulcan chicks in the universe making out will not erase this image from your mind.
4. "And now, a toast to America's most powerful woman, who achieved her great power, influential and political success completely on her own merits and not by riding on her husband's coat-tails. Here's to you, Sarah Palin."
5. "Oh sweet lord, she's getting *that* look in her eye," thought Bill. He wondered if he another self-induced a heart attack would get him out of sex again.
Best of Chronos the Wonder Pig
"I like to have a martini,
Two at the very most.
After three I'm under the table,
after four I'm under my host."
Best of Submariner
Hilary toasts the non-image, floating glass in the mirror.
Best of Submariner
As I watched Hilary toast Emperor Palpatine, it struck me;
Didja ever notice how proteges tend to look like their mentors?
Best of prince of leaves
"Mr. President, you simply must try this pinot grigio...the hint of almonds makes it quite special."
Best of mega
"...and that settles the matter with John Rall. Now who was the other Whitewater judge, again?"
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
The first woman to actually have wrinkles tattooed around her eyes for that freakish look one needs to pal around with despots and dictators.
Best of Kaptain Krude
"I expect you to die, Mr. Bond." James felt a cold chill race down his spine as the corpulent villain drained the last of her glass and turned for the door, leaving behind only her deep throaty laugh stinging in his ears.
Best of GregMan
"Mmm, nothing like drinking the distilled tears of Amerikkka's children and listening to ChiCom propaganda music to get me into the mood."
Best of Mr. Hankey
Dontcha hate it when someone who owes you lots of money shows their excessive waste right in front of you? Kind of like having a state dinner for Chinese diplomats and serving $199 a bottle wine?