Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Here Comes the ... Guy Who Receives
1. Before DADT was repealed, ceremonies to welcome the troops home had considerably more ... dignity.
2. Two marketing executives face-palmed themselves into blunt force head trauma after seeing the 1-800-FLOWERS Super Bowl spot.
3. Barney Frank's newest intern couldn't wait to be deflowered.
4. 2013: Obama begins his second term by appointing a new Safe Schools Czar.
5. Seeing as the Westboro Baptist Church wastes its time picketing soldiers funerals instead of beating the crap out of people like this, it sorta makes me doubt their sincerity.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Historians will eventually link Terrence "Muffy" Boynton's wedding to the end of civilization.
Best of sonicfrog
Got to hand it to him, Keanu Reeves decision to resume his role in the sequel "My Own Private Idaho - The Revenge - This time It's Personal" was quite a bold career move.
Best of divine miss m
"Lame-Ass Drag Queen Tuesday" never caught on quite like Hot Babe Thursday.
Best of Submariner
Doncha just hate citizens of Massachussetts that claim to be conservatives?
Best of Kaptain Krude
Fuchsia? After New Year's Day? Trey gauche!
Best of prince of leaves
London 2012: it was only a demonstration sport this time around, but Steven was no less thrilled to be the first gold medalist in Olympic mincing.
Gilligan got into Mrs. Howell's wardrobe once too often. Ultimately he and the professor were forced to move to the other side of the island where they started a very successful bed and breakfast.
Best of Mr. Hankey
Sometimes that closet doesn't even need a door.
Best of dub
This is the best Sarah Silverman has looked in a long time.