Monday, December 27, 2010
Preserving That "New Plane" Smell
1. Subsequently, bean burritos were removed from AeroMexicana's in-flight menu.
2. From the Producers of Monk comes The Adventures of Captain Wang -- OCD Pilot. Coming this fall on the USA Network.
3. Sure, the experiment was a longshot, but USAirways stood to save a fortune if they could train cats to be flight attendants.
4. "Delta Airlines will now begin our beverage service." Sppritzzz. "That will be twelve dollars, sir. Exact change, please."
5. While Americans put up with increasingly intrusive and Gestapoesque TSA procedures, China solves the terror problem by simply spritzing every passenger with ham juice.
Best of Dr. Doom
After the latest round of TSA inspection enhancements, airlines have found it necessary to disinfect the seats after each landing...
Best of blue
Normal plane maintenance after Whoopie Do's are the in-flight snack.
Best of dub
This procedure is more impressive on Peter North Airlines.
Best of VInney
Korean Airlines prepares for their complementary serving of kimchi.
Best of dadoctah
True Facts: a little-known cult centered in Southeast Asia considers Tony Randall the Messiah.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Kim Jung Il saw the commercial and now wants his version of Air Force One to smell as fresh as the daisies on that douche commercial. Everyone chuckles behind his back at the irony.
Best of metalgarth
the onboard hijacking prevention methods leave a lot to be desired, (unless a bunch of kittehs are trying to take over your plane)