Monday, December 20, 2010
Mass Santa Action
1. Fellini's version of Santa Claus is Comin' to Town was way less disturbing than Ang Lee's.
2. The occasion marked the most times the word 'Ho' had been repeated since they canceled The Source Hip-Hop Awards.
3. OMG, they really do all look alike.
4. Sturgis has sort of lost its edge.
5. Owing to a cultural misconception, all of the ended up nailed to crosses.
Best of Vinney
In Korea you must tell Santa if you want a puppy as a pet or an entree.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Thousands of intelligent little Korean kids left the parade route confused and disillusioned: Where was the famous sleigh? Eight tiny Yamahas? Did Santa join Weight Watchers? No bag, just a wire-frame basket? What's Santa's carbon footprint now? Are we observing Santa mitosis?
Best of dadoctah
If Brando had dropped acid before filming "Rebel Without A Cause".
Best of JohnS1959
The North Korean Special forces attack on Seoul was a stroke of genius - on paper. Unfortunately, due to delay after delay, history would remember the attack as the Easter Massacre...
Best of Silhouette
dadoctah, Wouldn't that be "Rebel Without A Claus?"
Best of Dr. Doom
If Francis Ford Coppola simultaneously remade A Miracle on 34th Street and Apocalypse Now, the dream sequence would look something like this...
Best of metalgarth
Palpatine put his clone army to good use every year at Christmas time.