Tuesday, November 09, 2010
Not a Future Quarterback, But Probably a Wide Receiver
1. "Smile son. Mommy just has to take one quick picture than talk your daddy down from the roof."
2. Trick or Treating on Castro Street, Timmy got 18 Tootsie rolls, 16 blow pops, 12 Hershey bars, and 143 phone numbers.
3. "Um... no," AoM said simply. "Even *I* have some standards."
4. Billy loved his fairy princess costume almost as much as he loved playing with his wand.
5. "Hey, ma, your queer idiot kid is sh-tting in the pumpkin again."
Best of Jack Reacher
Marin County Boy Scout troops are, well, a little different from most.
Best of Vinney
There was only so much Tommy could do to divert attention from his massive hemorrhoids.
Best of blue
"I'm home from school Mom, Do you have my Halloween costume ready?"
Best of Chronos the Wonder Pig
Aunt Bee: "Andy, Opie is dressing like a girl again."
Andy: " Barney, load your bullet."
Best of Submariner
Johnny Weir went through a Ginger phase during elementary school.
This Olympics trivia moment has been brought to you by the Folsom Street Fair Committee, proud sponsors of the 2012 Fire Island Games.
Best of Oiao
Overheard at a breakfast table in California early the 1970's: "Now John, stop being such an uptight conserative. What could possibly go wrong with adding a little progressive liberal balance into the shool curriculum?"
Threadwinner: prince of leaves
Jimmy had a dream. A big dream. A dream that one day, he too could grow up to be the First Lady of Cameroon.
Best of prince of leaves
Wow, Macaulay Culkin has really let himself...uhh...oh hell, I have no clue what he's done, actually.
Best of Spin
C'mon kid, I gotta carry the pumpkin by that stem.