Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Make a Wish, Inshallah
1. Meanwhile, the TSA was too busy strip searching a two-year-old to care.
2. "Hand over the money or we begin lighting his farts."
3. The San Francisco Happy Meal Ban Enforcement Squad wrestles a miscreant to the ground and pries the Megamind toy from his fingers.
4. "Welcome to your fraternity hazing. You might want to keep your legs spread in this position... for a while."
5. Dub is wrestled down by the deprogramming squad and forcibly carried to the nearest Curves.
Best of jj
Former Speaker of the House Pelosi is escorted from her office.
Best of GregMan
What happens when some kid won't get off of Speaker Boehner's lawn.
Best of dadoctah
You ask me, Menudo is trying a little too hard these days.
Best of divine miss m
We want a round of margaritas and we want them now.
Best of Artfldgr
Is that any way to act in a bowling alley?
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
In rough parts of Iraq, reformed terrorists help ensure that Domino's pizzas are delivered "in 30-minutes or less."
Best of Jack Reacher
The Old Navy mannequin displays get creepier every year, don't they?
Best of Submariner
Won't THEY be surprised when they take off the hood only to find out they've kidnapped one of their own for ransom and it's Helen Thomas...
Best of Dr. Doom
Shortly after attacking the Marine position, the Al-Qaeda cell arrives in paradise. Only to discover that it is a bus station in Newark and they are the only virgins to be found...
Threadwinner: Kaptain Krude
"Dammit, Mark, stop humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme!"