Saturday, October 30, 2010
Yoo Hoo... Koo-o-o-o-o-be-e-e-e-e
1. "This one looks about right, Mr. Sullivan. Should I begin slathering it in K-Y?" The unglamorous life of an intern at The Atlantic.
2. Finding two pumpkins of just the right size and shape, Billy asks if he can be alone for a while.
3. "Get the lighter ready, Jim. I'm fixin' to blow."
4. Bending over to pick up the pumpkin, Billy has a horrible flashback to his time as one of Barney Frank's pages.
5. Just to make The Lottery more festive and seasonal, they're using pumpkins this year instead of rocks.
Best of blue
With 2 of these I can cross dress as Elvira tonight!!
Best of Chronos the Wonder Pig
With 2 of these shoved down the back of my pants, I can trick or treat as Michelle!!
Best of dadoctah
With each passing day, Tobey Maguire regretted more and more his decision to leave the Spider-Man franchise.
Best of Rodney Dill
Fourth and Ten... putz
Best of prince of leaves
In the opening sequence from "Aliens 13", Jimmy the slow-minded but kindhearted colonist discovers the xenomorph's spawning bed...with predictably horrifying results.
Best of jj
Timmy recoiled in horror at the White House garden as he sees M'chelle unhinge her jaw and prepares to feast on young, white flesh.
Best of dadoctah
With the collapse of Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and Saturnalia into a single "winter solstice" celebration, plans were set for similar consolidations of other holidays. Here we see Rodney as the Halloweaster Leprechaun, preparing for the Valentine fireworks display.
Best of Dr. Doom
Joey took his date to the pumpkin patch. The next day he would tell all his friends that he "lustily fondled her gourds"...