Monday, October 11, 2010
1. "Mr President, that $250 check last year wasn't a tax cut, 9.6% unemployment isn't a recovery, and that wasn't lemonade you just drank."
2. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you a blundering radical socialist despot... make tea.
3. "Your History courses at Columbia didn't cover Lucretia Borgia? Have some more lemonade, Mr. President."
4. "I am sorry, but being a community organizer in no way qualifies you to run a lemonade stand, but thank you for coming in for the interview."
5. "'What is lemonade made out of?' Cheezus, you really are helpless without a Teleprompter."
Best of blue
"Come on lady, just drink the damn kool-aid, I have more voters drug."
Best of Silhouette
You only think I guessed wrong, that's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned. You fool. Never go in against a Kenyan when death is on the line!
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Hon, how's about we trade places? The sun is blinding me and I can't see the teleprompter.
Best of metalgarth
"...saved or created 500,000 pitchers of lemonade"
Best of Unscrupulous
Thank you so much for being the first President to visit our asylum for the clynically insane. How do you like your breast milk?
Best of Dr. Doom
Mr. Obama engages in some 'Lemonade Diplomacy' in order to try to resolve the racial unrest of chalk faced whores everywhere.