Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Tuesday's Tattered Twinks
1. Nubile Youths Grasped by Ennui in Trouble, a Samuel L. Bronkowitz production.
2. Barney Frank's interns receive the news that they are being let go.
3. "Kyle, Bruce, the Democrat Get-Out-The-Vote Drive has assigned you to the Castro District. You'll be issued rubber gloves and lube on your way out. Have fun."
4. So, explain to me again how my wearing a purple shirt keeps these two twinks from getting their asses kicked?
5. McDonald's was relieved when the new shipment of Boy Toys finally arrived.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Let's just say that when these two came in to apply, the Marine recruiter bit his tongue so hard, it took 19 stitches to staunch the bleeding.
Best of Rodney Dill
Best of sonicfrog
Before They Were Stars: Secrets Revealed: C Thomas Howell and Wham's Andrew Ridgley were a thing... something... apparently.
Best of Vinney
For $25 a month the NAMBLA Children's Fund can support a family of chicken boys in Fire Island. So give.
Best of Matt the K
Ramone and Raoul prove that it IS possible to be TOO gay to join Menudo.
Best of Dr. Doom
Billy and Joey have just been told what their share of the national debt is...
Best of Army of Dad
A young Orlando Bloom had to do some terrible things to get by while he waited to make it big.