Friday, October 15, 2010
The Thing with the Things
1. And moving on to number 145,610 on the list of things I'd rather make out with than Joy Behar....
2. Finally, something with possibly too much cowbell.
3. Every Tea Party candidate as portrayed by MSNBC.
4. As exemplified by his slogan, "Vote for Chanthor! He will not ravage your village and rape your children!" opposition to Obama's agenda was a major component of Chanthor's narrow polling lead in a formerly safe Democratic district.
5. Citing this photo of one of Richard Iott's yard decorations from Halloween 2002, liberal websites quickly promoted the "Iott consorts with demons" meme.
Whoa! I wouldn't have even realized that was Madonna if it wasn't for her signature bra!
Assistant to the Regional Threadwinner DaveP.
Have I got a blind date to fix you up with! She's tall, has lots of wonderful hair, a great pair of cans, and is she horny? Like you wouldn't believe...
Best of Mr. Right
For Ragnok, the phrase, "I'll be there with bells on" was more than just a figure of speech!
Best of Submariner
Looking good, Secretary Clinton. Now go WOW! those UN delegates...
Best of Spin
See what happens when you don't keep it trimmed ladies?
Best of prince of leaves
As the sequel to "Wicker Man", "Thatch Woman" was about as successful at the box office as you'd expect.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
"What's in your colon?"
Capital One claimed the new Ex-Lax commercial was derivative, but the tag line and new mascot were quite memorable and the ad quickly went viral.
Best of Rodney Dill
When critics told Lady Gaga she needed more cowbell, she took them seriously.
Best of JohnS1959
Speaker Pelosi reacts to being told that the military jet she ordered to take her family to Paris was not stocked with properly chilled Dom Perignon.
Best of GregMan
I see M'chell is having another bad hair day.
Best of dadoctah
I don't know what it is, but I don't think I want to eat at whatever restaurant it's advertising.
Best of Merovign
After long last, the public meets Lord Gaga.
Best of molson
Dammit. Who let Janet Reno out of her cage?
Best of mega
"Sir, the immigration office is around the corner. You're entitled to $6,000 per month, plus food and a car." In Europe, no matter how Other you are, you can get on the dole.