I think it was Steve O
1. "... and that, grandchildren, is how I met your grandmother."
2. "People at these conventions are so phony... but that's to be expected, I guess."
3. No one bought the congressman's claim that he was involved with a Pokemon Historical Reenactment club.
4. Cinemax for Kids was only slightly less filthy than ABCFamily.
5. "Before we agree to perform at your 'victory' party, Congressman Frank, we must insist on a non-refundable deposit."
...and somewhere out there, a computer dating service facilitator yells, "Damn, I'm good!"
Best of Army of Dad
New costumes for 2010: Peek-at-you and Hello Titty
Best of dub
Wont be the first time I've masturbated to kids programming.
Wait....was that out loud?
Best of sonicfrog
Lindsey Lohan's latest attempt to sneak out of the Betty Ford Clinic, though not in any way inconspicuous, was at least kind of clever.... kind of.
Best of dadoctah
It's nice to see young people having a good old traditional church wedding nowadays.
Best of Steve O
Okay, here's where I'm conflicted.
The dude's deserves some serious s--- for his costume, but it's not like I'M talking to any hot half-naked chicks...