Monday, October 04, 2010
1. Peacechild said no to Hygiene, Employment, and Personal Responsibility a long time ago.
2. "No, for the last time, man... I don't wanna host a show on MSNBC."
3. Dennis Kucinich couldn't make it to the One Nation Hippie Drum Circle, so he sent his top aide.
4. "1-2-3-4 anyone got some pot to score? 5-6-7-8 My trust fund check better not be late!"
5. The one guy at the One Nation rally who wasn't a union drone bused in by the SEIU annoyed the speakers by constantly shouting 'Play Freebird!"
Best of JohnS1959
Bob Jones, was impeached from the Berkley, CA City Council for being too conservative.
Best of Dr. Doom
You can always tell when it is time to start up the draft again (so we can redistribute these guys to Canada).
Best of dadoctah
Hasn't Joaquin Phoenix learned his lesson by now?
Best of Rodney Dill
The movie -- Joe Biden...The Early Years -- explained a lot.
Best of Matt the K
Skeletor and his ram's head Havoc Staff were no match for PeaceDouche and his rambling, ambiguous, oddly barbed peace-symbol-dealie-bob.
"By the Power of Dread Locks!!!!"
Best of Vinney
The Herbal Tea Party.
Best of Merovign
I seriously don't want to know what he'd say "yes" to.
captcha word: "subfoo"