Monday, October 18, 2010
obvious racism, nice use of racist “ebonics”
1. "I thought you said Obama was gonna pay our mortgage. I thought said Obama was gonna pay for our gas. I thought you said Obama was gonna close Gitmo. I thought you Obama was gonna..."
2. "Moomma, was Mr. Emmanuel naked when he cornered you on the El?"
3. "So, momma, is it just Prince Valium tonight, or am I gonna have to shove a syringe in your heart again?"
4. "Mommy, wake up. This is the part where the sister yells, 'Don't you turn away you chalk faced whore!' It's the bestest part!"
5. "Told you not to stand in front of the window in Oakland momma. I'll call 9-1-1."
Best of Passionate Conservative
Kuato--the Chicago version of Total Recall takes an interesting twist.
Best of Dr. Doom
A young Michelle Robinson dreams of vacations to come...
In keeping with the tradition of naming the children after things they cant afford, let me introduce to you Diamond, and Car Insurance.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
I'm officially known as SSICheck #1298772/f, but you can call me Rakeisha.
Best of Submariner
Watch that hand! I get my kicks above the waist, Sunshine...
Best of prince of leaves
In his latest rant, King Shabazz alleged that the CIA was secretly putting addictive, opiate-like substances in underarm deodorants marketed to the black community.