1. Hans und Gunther prepare for another bountiful harvest of Obama campaign rhetoric.
2. "Little boys, liederhosen, cowsh-t... we're just one trained schnauzer and a gimp suit away from my ultimate fantasy," Sullivan whimpered excitedly. It was a lie, of course. Sullivan's ultimate fantasy involved carrying Obama's caramel-colored baby.
3. The Enumclaw Fetish boys were two more jobs "created or saved" by the Obama Stimulus.
4. ORA: Rich Iott's children working on the family farm.
5. "I figure as long as we're dressed as little Swiss boys, no one will make us stick a finger in Hillary."
Best of GregMan
Ang Lee remakes "Hansel and Gretel" with predictable, yet horrifying results.
Best of HLam
"Now Franz, if you pull up da tail, put this stick in, and swirl it around a little, you'll see where I get the "sweet chocolates" for Her Teacher!"
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
I don't know what father means, but when we walk down here, he sighs and says, "Son, someday you'll have your pick of all these girls and won't give a damn if your wife is frigid."
Best of Mr. Hankey
I don't know why - but we're supposed to leave them out & ready for the U.S. First Lady's arrival.
Best of jj
Let's piss off AlGore and feed these cows refried beans!
Best of blue
"...and if you stand on a stump everything fits together..."
Best of robert
I know I left my watch around here somewhere... oh where could it be?
Best of JohnS1959
Mongo developed a fine eye for bovine mounts in his youth. This would serve him well later in the attack on Rock Ridge.
Best of dadoctah
An hour or so later, after the laughter died down, they explained to little Reinhold that "cowpoke" was just an expression.