Knowledge Is Power
1. Lady Gaga is Hillary Clinton as Madeleine Albright in 'The Monica Lewinsky Story,' next on Lifetime.
2. It took bathing in the blood of every Christian virgin in North America, but Hillary finally achieved the look she had always dreamed of.
3. "Choker? I just met her. And, yes, I want to choke her."
4. You should probably steer clear of any woman whose nether regions require a traffic cone in front of them.
5. The view from Bill Clinton's beer goggles, circa 1978.
Best of Dr. Doom
In Kim Jong Il's recurring fantasy, the Secretary of State arrives to begin 'negotiations'.
Best of Jack Reacher
The new face of abstinence education.
Best of GregMan
Lady Gaga pushes the boundaries again, arriving to the party dressed as a ferocious male-hating lesbian bondage fetishist, I mean, internationally respected U.S. diplomat.
Best of jj
After missing the game winning field goal in overtime the Saints open placekicker try-outs to the public.
Best of metalgarth
You don't really want to see Paul Stanley without his wig, makeup and chest toupee in place
Best of Spin
Lady GaGa decides to dress demurely for her grandmother's funeral.
Oh wait, that's true
Best of prince of leaves
Somewhere near Foggy Bottom, a dark, shunned crawlspace holds the shriveled, lifeforce-emptied husks of a busload of visiting 5th and 6th graders from Murphysville, West Virginia.
Best of dadoctah
Uh, Army of Mom, about the outfit...we were all kind of wondering....