Tuesday, September 28, 2010
She's a man, baby.
1. Barney Frank eventually went with discreet black pumps for Ted Kennedy's funeral.
2. Army of Mom does not own that outfit. Now, get your feet the hell offa her sofa.
3. Don't tell me teachers are underpaid when a physed instructor can afford a Chanel evening dress.
4. "Oh, sorry Father Flanagan. I guess you weren't expecting company."
5. "Wow, dad. This is awkward. I had no idea you were a Twilight fan."
Best of Dr. Doom
Meet Bruce Smith, the candidate with the best chance to defeat Barbara Boxer in the upcoming senatorial election.
Best of sonicfrog
Ever since he fell of the stage and had a nasty blow to the head, Rush's Alex Lifeson lost his identity and thinks now he's David Bowie.
Best of GregMan
The Tony Curtis nobody knows...
Best of dadoctah
And this week's surprise guest on "Dancing With The Stars": Ricky Schroeder!
Best of jj
Calling All Captains.
Best of Submariner
In her/his best falsetto; "I don't WANNA be a little teapot. Can't you do SOMEthing about my 'spout,' Doctor?"
Best of Matt the K
Jamie Lee Curtis takes a time out at the Oscar party to let her testicles descend.
Best of Mr. Hankey
The picture they held over his head that got Chelsea Clinton married.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
I'm thinking Dub's gonna be appalled when he goes looking for a fat roll on this Tuesday Babe.