Friday, September 17, 2010
1. "Dammit, for the last time. I'm not Brendan Frasier. I'm Jay R Ferguson."
2. Next on Mad Men, Stan Rizzo acts out how stupid the new Democrat logo actually is.
3. ORA: Invisible Octoventral Heebiephone.
4. "So... since the first two stimuluses completely failed to revive the economy and exploded the deficit, we have no choice but to pass another stimulus bill to revive the economy because if we don't borrow and spend more money, we'll never bring down the deficit ..." Trying to figure out the reasoning behind Obamanomics freezes another Democrat's brain.
5. "OMG! That wasn't an Excedrin Migraine pill! Excedrin Migraine pills don't have the Mitsubishi logo on them! Oh crap, the ceiling's starting to melt! Crap! Crap! Crap!"
Best of Dr. Doom
I'll take quantum mechanics for $2000 Alex
Best of dub
As you can see, ceiling cat is in place....so I will now deliver the shocker.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
NEXT on FRINGE - all across the country, people suddenly freeze in contorted positions! Nancy Pelosi has a cameo role.
Best of Mr. Hankey
"I'm a Little Teapot, short & stout. Here is my handle..."
Best of mega
"What is the fucking problem? Give him a shot of L-Dopa, put him on a bus to the polling station, and get his finger to twitch on the Gillebrand lever." Tempers flared in Rahm's office at the lead-up to the November elections.
Best of molson
Now what would make you think I just dropped acid?
Best of Submariner
Best of Spin
"Well yeah Joan,I was staring at your tits"