Weasel Zippers via Al
1. I could have had a V-8... but that's a white man's drink.
2. "Poison blow dart! Well-played, Mr. Sharpton... Well... played." (THUNK!)
3. Jesse is stumped by the question "What church are you a reverend in?"
4. Jesse reaches out to the pink stripe of the Rainbow Coalition. ♬ "Vogue!... Vogue!... Oooh, you've got to Let your body move to the music Oooh, you've got to just Let your body go with the flow..." ♬
5. Jesse slowly twists his face around to face forward again, Daffy Duck style, after M'Chel slapped him so hard it spun around six times and ended up facing backwards.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
I wonder how long before Super Glue wears off?
Best of GregMan
"Man, I wish I'd thought of that 'God D@mn Amerikkka' line".
Best of jj
Another damn positive pregnancy test....
Best of Army of Dad
This week on Race Pimps, Jesse practices keeping his pimp hand strong on himself.
Best of JohnS1959
"Hmmm... Maybe I should give a sermon every now and then.", Jesse thought. "I know I'll say something about that guy... what was his name again? Starts with an L I think.. no a J. Yes, definitely a J."
Best of Submariner
Sheehan's having my baby!?!?
Best of Mr. Hankey
Checking that his mask is still secure - Joe Biden can't wait to see Obama's reaction when he shows up at the Cabinet meeting.
Threadwinner: Kaptain Krude
The new Home Alone auditions went well, but Jesse just could not do that McCauley Culkin impression to save his life.