Schneider, Al, Timmah? I know it was one of you guys. Or maybe it was The Blogmocracy
1. How nature says, "Don't bother Al Franken when he's shopping."
2. Nadine was miffed that Bob Barker didn't take her up on her T-shirt's offer.
3. Symbolically, the empty shopping cart represents all the Hope and Change that's been delivered since January 20, 2009, the shopper represents the average American voter, and the little kid represents either future generations screwed over by this regime or the fact that the Safe School Czar is a mincing pedophile.
4. Nadine had a grudge against Food Giant ever since they jacked up the prices on Metamucil.
5. Timmy wondered if all grandmas were this bitter and cynical, or just the liberal ones.
ORA: Matt the K's band in college had difficulty stopping unauthorized T-Shirts being sold at gigs.
Best of Rodney Dill
(On the back)
Best of Robert
Thought(?) bubble "Yep, I'm one classy bitch".
Best of Dr. Doom
Boy, these cougars are getting aggressive...
Best of prince of leaves
Marlene's crusade against definite articles knew no respite.
Best of Submariner
Thawt bubble; "That's enough groceries. A twelve pack of Crisco, empty the cucs display, checkout, and I'm ready for the weekend."
Best of Oiao
Ever since Craig's List pulled the Sexually Explicit adds............
Best of dadoctah
After breaking up with Jimmy Kimmel, Sarah gave up even making the effort.