Friday, August 20, 2010
Vulcan Kittehs Have teh Logic
1. Then, one time, Bones got really pissed and gave Spock the brain of a cat, posted the video of Spock licking his own a$ all over YouTube.
2. "No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die. And logic dictates I have you executed immediately with a bullet to the back of the head. Mr. Tanaka, if you would, please." BANG! "Great, I still have 45 minutes of holodeck time left. WTF do I do now?"
3. "That's not a hairball, it's a tribble, you Vulcan monor."
4. "I named it Uhura because it's a nice big black pu... she's right behind me, isn't she?"
5. "Cheese, Sulu, there's no need to freak out. Haven't you ever seen a pu$$y before?"
Threadwinner: Double the U
Pointy ears, finds almost everything interesting and then quickly ignores it, enjoys chasing lasers, and doesn't pay attention to the emotions of others. Spock on the other hand could speak English and tell you to get the damn twine out of his face.
Best of JohnS1959
"Our minds are one...", said Spock as he completed the Vulcan Mind Meld, "...I can has cheeseburger?"
Best of racerboy
"Frankly, Doctor, your suggestion is not only highly illogical, but - OOOH! Something shiny!!!"
Best of Submariner
hey, Hey, HEY!
That's NOT my MIND you're melding with, genius...
Best of dadoctah
I can has pon farr?
wv: catio. The "random captcha string" concept takes another severe hit.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Yes Captain, this week's female guest star is a cat. Nevertheless, for continuity, you must participate in an obligatory scene laden with sexual innuendo.
Best of Mr Hankey
"I believe you Captain...but kitty here thinks you're a stinking cheater"
Best of dadoctah
"It's not so strange, really, considering how much we have in common. We both have pointed ears, we can both stare at you for hours without blinking, and we both instinctively bury our crap in boxes of sand."