Saturday, August 21, 2010
Saturday Fun: "What the Hell Is That?"
What is this object? Is it...
1. Rosie O'Donnell's primary mayonnaise conduit?
2. The pipe connecting the California pension system to the taxpayer's wallet?
3. A gigantic pipe that still doesn't manage to fill a gaping tunnel, i.e. metaphor for Andrew Sullivan's typical weekend?
4. The final resting place of Augustus Gloop.
5. The Main Set of the TV Show Caprica, (Thus explaining why no one can identify it.)
Best of Uchuck the Tuchuck
The main reactor core of Obama's teleprompter
Best of prince of leaves
Nancy Pelosi's botox syringe, newly upgraded via a stimulus grant.
Best of jj
The hallway to Bwarney Fwrank's bedroom.
Best of dub
What Richard Gere's ectopic gerbil sees.
Best of JohnS1959
This is the Barak Obama Memorial Superhighway under the border between Mexico and Arizona...
Best of HLam
It's obviously the supply tube bringing millions of gallons of "Ben 'n Jerry's Chunky Monkey" into Michael Moore's house.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Built under complex US rules and regulations, the Obamalama Super Large Hadron Collider is $861 billion over budget, 9 years behind schedule. The 34th Project Coordinator was recently overheard mumbling - "Sooner or later, somebody's gonna notice it's straight, not curved... but not on my watch!"
Best of Vinney
Photos of Paris Hilton's uterus are leaked to The Enquirer.
Best of mega
Stop being intolerant bigots, okay? This nuclear reactor under the Ground Zero Mosque is for peaceful fuel purposes only, and to increase dialog and understanding.
Best of Mr Hankey
...and this time we are sure that we will get Michelle off!