Best of Double the U
So what about a three-some, you, Laura, and me... you can keep the equipment on.
Best of dub
What do you mean you didnt find the WMD's??
Best of Dr. Doom
"Wow this economy really sucks", thought Mr. Bush as he greeted customers at Wal-Mart on Armed Forces Day, "All us retiremented people are having to find new jobs."
Best of Dactyl
Little known fact: Laura Bush is a huge fan of Cesar Romero's 'Joker' look.
Best of Steve O
And in a single afternoon of greeting Troops returning from duty overseas, Bush has spent more time than Obama on the War -- year to date.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Like my bowling shirt? I saw Charlie Sheen in one of these and told Laura to pick up a dozen the next time she stopped at K-Mart.
Best of Jay Guevara
"Welcome back, and thanks for fighting America's enemies. Well, the overseas ones, anyway."
Best of Mr Hankey
...and the Time Patrol realized that going back in time had erased the whole Obama regime forever.
1. "George, I'm flattered and all, but please stop greeting each of the returning heroes with, 'Hey, look at the tits on this one.'"
2. Laura's Thawtbubble: "M'Chel gets to go to Spain with 40 members of her entourage. Where does George take me? To the airport and lunch at A&W. Why couldn't I have married a community organizer?"
3. Remember those dark days of 4% unemployment and a president that respected the troops? This is no time to turn back. Vote Democrat in 2010. A message from MoveOn.org
4. "Laura's just taking advantage of the last few days where she can wear white and not get that bitch Andrew Sullivan all up in her face."
5. "82nd Airborne, nice tattoo. Ask Laura to show you the tramp stamp she got down in SoHo."