Tuesday, June 22, 2010
You Want Flies With That?
1. As Obama yammered on and on about the success of his economic policy, more and more flies gathered.
2. And if they could step into a teleportation pod together, we might get a semi-competent president out of the deal.
3. ORA: "Hey, it's a bad business. Just like I told that Simon kid."
4. "Welcome to the White House, General McChrystal. Now, stand still while I consume your soul."
5. ORA: "I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away."
Best of Steve O
Your contributions of just $11 billion a day can make a difference in the life of a child like this...
Best of Submariner
My 11 cents a day to Kenya resulted in that? How the hell do I get a refund?
Best of dub
Aaron Neville still creeps me out.
Best of Jack Reacher
"Let me be clear. From this day forward, the phrase 'ain't no flies on me' will no longer be heard in the White House."
Best of JohnS1959
"Now tell them about our plan to increase the estate tax", whispered the newest member of the President's economic team.
Best of curly
Axelrod: "I warned him not to eat M'chelle's snatch before he went to the press conference."
Best of Silhouette
But I don't know why he swallowed the fly.
Perhaps he'll lie.
Best of Dactyl
Fly thoughtbubble: "you remember the fly you killed on CNBC? That was my brother, you sonofabitch, and now you're gonna pay..."
Best of Vinney
What's the big deal? Barney Frank has someone's fly on his mouth everyday.