Tuesday, June 08, 2010
When Worlds Collide
1. In its first move after buying the network, Comcast forced MSNBC to replace Countdown with Keith Olbermann with Melisa Therieu's Hot Lesbian Cat-Fight Hour. Bill O'Reilly's show was canceled two weeks later.
2. Yup, kids. If George Washington had been as incompetent in the French and Indian Wars as Obama has been in handling the oil spill, this is what our newscasts would look like today.
3. The catfight was broken up only after President Obama showed up and kicked both of their asses.
4. Some women fill out their starfleet uniforms better than others.
5. Now that Helen Thomas's spot in the White House Press Pool has opened up, may I make a suggestion....