Monday, June 14, 2010
1. "Let's see, walk the dog, make a sandwich, schmooze with McCartney, play some golf. Seems like there's something else I need to do ... Meh, it couldn't be that important."
2. "And if you plop on the lawn, I will kick your ass!"
3. Meanwhile, Hillary hid in the bushes and prepared to toss a raw pork chop into heavy traffic when they passed.
4. "What's that, Bo? I need to kill all the shores?" Misunderstanding Son of Sam's instructions, Obama promptly ordered the sabotage of the Deepwater Horizon.
5. "Look at this dog's butt. All nappy, tangled, smelly . . kinda reminds me of M'Chel first thing in the morning."
Best of Silhouette
Things have gone much smoother since Rahm bought Obama a 'finding doors instead of windows' dog.
Best of metalgarth
Carl's career as a dog walker was just as successful as Homer's career as a nuclear technician.
Threadwinner: Rodney Dill
"Stay... dammit stay... I haven't bowed to you yet."
Best of divine miss m
How authoritative can any guy feel when he's looking at a dog's rectum?
Assistant to the Regional Threadwinner: Submariner
That's it, Bo; sniff out that income that hasn't been taxed yet. Got the scent? Go get 'em, Bo!
Best of Spin
O'tay Petey, we'll check down at da watermelon patch.
Best of JohnS1959
"Don't worry Bo", called the President, "I'm sure the old people haven't eaten all the Alpo yet".
Best of molson
Why don't you do something useful and c'mon over here and watch me bend one out.
Best of Adriane
"Jaaaaaane! Get me off this crazy thing!"
Best of Eric
Bitch, quit leading me to the right, you know I won't go there.