1. "Hey, Kids! I'm Twinky! The Submissive Beaver Bottom! Today, Me and My friend the Safe Schools Czar are going to teach you all about fisting!"
2. "And this is what I do to stinkin' Beaver Jews!" Mel Gibson exclaimed.
3. "And then Obama did this to the CEO of BP," Joe Barton still fails to arouse anyone's sympathy.
4. And here is an example of a photo not to use on your Match-dot-com ad.
5. As ObamaCare became more and more costly, the quality of amputee prosthetics diminished considerably.
Best of Rodney Dill
Don't nobody worry 'bout me
You got to gimme a fight
Why don't you just let me be
Best of dub
In Richard Gere's house, small rodent fists you.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
IMDB Lethal Weapon 17- With Murtaugh dead of laxative abuse, Lorna now gay and living in San Francisco, Leo's parts strewn across 3 states after he ticked off a biker gang... at 68, Riggs must partner with a handpuppet to infiltrate a yamaka factory suspected of using nonKosher beaver pelts.
SPOILER: Warehouse is boobytrapped with exploding dreidels!
GOOF: Beavers can't really speak Hebrew
QUOTE: "Sorry Rabbi, the beaver dared me to say that."
Best of prince of leaves
But "Castor" would be Gibson's final and most bizarre vanity pic yet, with a cast of cheaply-made animatronic beavers and a subtitled script written entirely in chirps, grunts, and whistles.
Best of Double the U
"IT IS THE BEAVER SCREAMING ABOUT THE DAMN JEWS, not me!" Mel Gibson gets himself in more trouble.
Best of Matt the K
Mad Max Beyond Muppetdome
Best of mega
"Hi, I'm Mel"
"And I'm Twinkie!"
(in unison): "The Jews killed Jesus!"
Best of Jack Reacher
In the list of suspects who might have crashed Charlie Sheen's car (This time), Mel Gibson ranked somewhat higher than a beaver puppet.
Best of dadoctah
Uh, Mel, I'm pretty sure that's *not* What Women Want.
Best of Adjustah
"Sorry, Mel, but I *think* it's pronounced, "Bieber'..."
Best of Rodney Dill
...and then Statler and Waldorf's heads exploded.