1. SRSLY, Japan. What the hell?
2. "And as soon as someone brings the Jesus Juice, we'll begin the Communion Service."
3. You think this is weird? You should see the Gary Coleman shrine.
4. I understand their confusion, skinny, effeminate, half-white/half-black men are frequently mistaken for messianic figures.
5. Little known fact: Michael Jackson was a pack-a-day smoker. Of course, it was a cub scout pack, but nevertheless...
Best of Submariner
It really gets creepy when the animatronics King of Pop starts singing "Beat It," and does...
Assistant Threadwinner: Chronos the Wonder Pig
Japanese kid:"you can make fun of us all you want,but at least we don't pray to Obama!"
Best of Army of Dad
Oddly enough this one has less plastic than the "real" one.
Threadwinner: Best of Jack Reacher
"It's true; no matter where you stand, his crotch seems to follow you."
Best of mega
Michael Jackson addressed the class. "Now, pretend you're the President meeting the head of China and you need some more money to pay for your new social programs."
Best of blue
Blessed Saint Micheal, we beseech you - send the wiener mobile to visit us!!
Best of dadoctah
And through it all, a lone voice was heard to utter softly the same question that had been asked for a quarter of a century: "What the hell was Adam Ant doing on the Motown 25th Anniversary Special?"