1. "Hey, David Brooks! Check out this pants crease!"
2. "Ha! Ha!" Obama cackled. "In that get up, they will never waddle away from their ass-kicking in time."
3. "Don't you dare smile and destroy my perfectly goth and androgynous Prom Night!"
4. Shamed and humiliated, the BP executives report for their ass-kicking
5. In 2005, Microsoft's revised its dress code to inspire creativity. Vista was designed in retribution.
Best of Adriane
Addams Family Reunion ... Sven & Igmar Addams to be precise ...
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
The BP execs appear before Congress to explain why they're having difficulty plugging an oil well shaft.
Best of Vnney
With the economy in a shambles, sharing pants is gaining acceptability.
Best of Kaptain Krude
Son, the phrase "kicking more ass than a one-legged man in a three-legged race" is just an expression. Peggy, that boy just ain't right.
Best of Spin
Abercrombie & Fitch step into the world of Haute Couture with fabulous results.
Best of mega
With the recent LGF break of the doctored al-Reuters photos showing cropped-out knives, the two remaining LGF commenters felt comfotable coming out into public once again, though only briefly.
Best of Rodney Dill
Ted and Carl went to great lengths to prove they just didn't put their pants on one leg at a time like everyone else.
Best of Silhouette
Don't get your hopes high that Helen Thomas' replacement will be any saner.
The pilot show for "So You Think You Can Dress Yourself" totally bombed in the ratings.
Best of Dactyl
Nobody really believed that Reldak and Taaantry were really "from France" as they claimed, but everybody went along with it to avoid any INS entanglements.
Best of dadoctah
A stunt like this is just *asking* to get the senior prom cancelled.
Best of Submariner
The pilot for "One and a Half 'Tards" was not met with much enthusiasm, even at Bravo!
Best of Matt the K
Something tells me these aren't the first balls on the chest these guys have gotten.