Wednesday, June 02, 2010
1. No worries. Aunt Lurlene gets drunk and does this at every wedding... and funeral... and bar mitzvah...
2. Oh, Mom. You'll do anything to get a generic caption.
3. Eccentrica Gallumbits... the middle aged years.
4. Although not as celebrated as the Folsom Street Fair, San Francisco's Annual Diaphragm Festival is an important part of the local cultural tapestry.
5. Once the divorce is final, prepare to meet a Whole New Tipper Gore!
Best of Vinney
The Susan J. Koman Race for the Cure takes on a new approach.
Best of Submariner
Aaarrrgh, matey - I be a smelly pirate hooker. Show me how well ya use yer peg leg...
Best of prince of leaves
Facing a decline in membership, the Unarians decide to spice up their ceremonies.
Best of Mr. Hankey
There just hasn't been enough Drew Barrymore in the news lately.