Tuesday, June 29, 2010
1. "Next time I'll go easier on you," Army of Mom promised with a wink.
2. The SEIU strongly expressed their disapproval of Ricky's "Free Samples" stand.
3. Nathan regrets cutting off Michael Moore at the All-you-can-eat buffet.
4. "I went to the ObamaCare Clinic for a skull fracture and they said it would be cheaper to treat me for four broken limbs."
5. When Gay Pron Star "Johnny Schlong" tried to escape the basement of his "Number One Fan," Barney Frank went all Misery on him.
Best of Jack Reacher
"Hey, what's with the banjo music? Guys? Guys? Okay, this isn't funny..."
Best of Matt the K
Spotting her disabled prey from high above, Army of Mom swoops in for the kill.
Best of sonicfrog
"Next time I'll go easier on you," Army of Mom promised to the twink.
Best of Chronos the Wonder Pig
OK Uncle Frank, hit that shock absorber with the air hose again!
Best of robert
You put your right foot in / You put your right foot out / You put your right foot in / And you shake it all about. / You do the Hokey Pokey / And you turn yourself around... and then it got weird.
Best of prince of leaves
"Brokelimb Crawlspace", Ang Lee's acclaimed sequel to "Brokeback Mountain", earned the director six Oscars and three consecutive life terms.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Since he was already plaster cast in the right position and on Extra Strength Vicodin, Fred's frat brothers ignored his weak protests and decided he could go skydiving again.
Best of mega
"Let's take a vacation this summer, she says. Let's go to Toronto cause the people are so friendly, she says."
Best of JohnS1959
In retrospect Bobby realized he probably shouldn't have asked the team of BP scientists and engineers to help him with his bad hair day.
Best of Adriane
"Just a flesh wound ... "