1. Sullivan watched the Prvincetown 4th of July parade go by, muttering "plugged that hole... plugged that hole... coulda plugged that hole... plugged that hole."
2. That reminds me, I gotta pick up some cottage cheese on the way home.
3. Ultimately, its commitment to a diverse workforce was what did in 'Baskets' as a competitor to 'Hooters.'
4. On his way to the White House, General McChrystal occupied his time by imagining things that would be more humiliating than a dressing down from a dipsh-t community organizer.
5. "First of all, Ang Lee, it's way too soon for a V for Vendetta remake. Second of all..."
Best of Capt. Queeg
TOPHAT AND TAILS
UR DOIN IT RONG
Best of GregMan
The Obamessiah's oil spill expert commission goes out in the Gulf for another afternoon of hole-plugging.
Best of Adriane
The real reason that cameras at the Royal Ascot Horse Race are allowed only at the East Entrance ...
Best of Double the U
The Naked Cowboy/Cowgirl franchise never caught on. The Naked Chimney Sweeps did remarkably well.
Best of Submariner
Bad News: There is still no Gulf Coast tourism to be seen.
Good News: It's no longer because of the oil spill.
Best of JohnS1959
Unfortunately, the shipper confused the orders and sent the Victoria's Secret shipment to the Moose Lodge by mistake. The annual belly flop competition went down hill from there...
Best of Uchuck the Tuchuck
If this isn't one of the signs of the approaching apocalypse...it should be.
The verification word is "fabobkis." I have seen Fabobkis and this is not fabobkis.
Best of Dactyl
The made-for-TV version of Lovecraft's "Shadow Over Innsmouth" had a pretty small special effects budget, but they managed to make it scary anyway.
Best of Rodney Dill
"Screw you, we work for Mel Brooks."
Best of Submariner
I'm not sure who they are, but I'm fairly certain that short one in the middle of the next to last row is the Secretary of State.
Best of Matt the K
After a day of cavorting with the chorus boys of 'Mary Poppins', Dick Van Dyke swore off the booze for good!
Best of molson
Don't ask a string to do the work of a 10'x20' tarp.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Subby says - I'm fairly certain that short one in the middle of the next to last row is the Secretary of State.
Vegas bookies have it being that mouthy maryland medicine ball, Barbara Mikulski.
Best of mega
The Financial Reform Bill left a lot of Wall Street bigwigs without the shirt on their back, but still in posession of their tophats. The overall effect was, actually, fairly surreal.