1. "Ennui has a better grasp of me than even that of those jeans on your ass."
2. When dub became Supreme Leader, the concentration camps were grim indeed.
3. "Chevron One encoded..." Jenny's ass was big enough to fit an entire Stargate in her pocket.
4. "And the weakest member of the herd is quickly queefed into submission by the larger, more powerful lesbians."
5. The MSM would describe the meeting of Charlie Crist supporters as "large and enthusiastic." They were half right.
Best of Targetpractice
And here, we get a behind the scenes look at the drafting of the new Financial Reform bill.
Best of dub
Prince had a huge hit on his hands when he released "This is what it sounds like, when the seams cry".
Best of Vinney
After an exhaustive day of shopping at the mall, Tracey was administered the last rites at the Food Court.
Best of curly
Caution: Side effects of the Obama Kool-Aid may include malaise, attraction to the same sex, unpatriotic feelings, white guilt, and feelings of victimhood.
Best of Army of Dad
"...and that makes me a sad lesbo"
Best of GregMan
Figuring out how to butcher the kill and divide up the meat was always a problem for the Wellesley Undergraduate Cannibal Association.
Best of dadoctah
I don't know about the rest of you, but whenever I look at TV Guide I really miss Aaron Spelling.
Best of mega
The AP write-up: A "large, enthusiastic crowd of Coffee Partiers descended on Seattle this morning," leading to "an overwhelming sense that the Obama agenda is still on track and favored by a wildly huge cross-section of the electorate, young and old, fat and fatter, female and bi, depressed and suicidal."
Best of Submariner
"Seriously, dub. You'll like her - great personality and a wonderful sense of humor."
Best of Spin
Doreen,Trigger wants his saddlebags back.
Best of Jack Reacher
If Dub became a suicide bomber "Welcome to the afterlife, Dub. Here are your virgins."
Best of Mr. Hankey
American History 101 - A picture of life before Obama, when things just weren't as wonderful and rosy as they are today.
Best of sonicfrog
Poor Roseanna Arquette, she's certainly fallen on hard times.
Best of Dactyl
It was the 25th anniversary of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, and the pants really wished they hadn't come.