1. "Has anyone seen M'Chel's lunch?"
2. "Why, yes, Richard Gere did stay in the Lincoln Bedroom last night. Why do you ask?"
3. "Mr. Sullivan, if you can't control your flatulence, The Atlantic will no longer be welcome at my press availabilities."
4. "Yeah, they've been deserting the White House for the last six months or so."
5. ORA: "All I know is Rahm says its name is 'Ben' and we won't f-ck with it if we know what's good for us."
Best of Vinney
Chuckie Schummer never misses a photo op.
Best of GregMan
"Another illegal alien crossing the border! Quick, give it free health care and some food stamps!"
Best of dub
Unfortunately a rodent ruined an otherwise nice photo of a lifesized replica of the new Uncle Jemima Syrup bottle.
Best of sonicfrog
Can you spot the lying rat in this picture?
Best of Jay Guevara
Rat thought bubble: "Great. Now they've got a photo of me with Obama. I'll never live this down."
In a redraft of the novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, Winston Smith must choose between listening to an endless stream of patronizing Obama drivel or the standard rat torture.
Best of dadoctah
"What's the matter with you people? Haven't you ever seen a pygmy Portuguese water dog before?"
Best of Uchuck the Tuchuck
"...and that is why I have chosen this lemming as the new symbol for the Democratic party under my leadership."
Best of Jack Reacher
"...and so I told Rahm, hey, GEICO has that lizard. My administration needs a cute mascot. See what you can do, ah, with a, you know, Chicago theme."
Best of Mr. Hankey
Peter Pettigrew reports in to "He Who Must Not Be Named"
Best of Submariner
...and with a simple, three word edict; "Release the Kracken!" The Obamessiah unleashed Secretary of State Clinton on an unsuspecting world.
Best of metalgarth
"created or saved 5 million rats"
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Proof that the marxist messiah is just phoning it in - a newly unemployed White House flunky forgot to cover up the air hose running from a compressor to the inflatable obamalama doll behind the podium.
Best of Rodney Dill
Let 'im go... professional courtesy.