Monday, May 31, 2010
1. "Emanuel! Axelrod! Get your chalky-white honky asses back here and do The Mikato with me."
2. "In the Holy Name of Allah, I command this rain to stop!"
3. The ceremony was going great until a drunken Patrick Kennedy slammed his Beamer into a fire hydrant.
4. "Wow. Look at my teleprompter guy twitch. How many volts do you think are going through him?"
5. "So, Pelosi is water-soluble. Who knew? What a world, indeed."
Best of mega
Best of Submariner
♪ I'm singin' in the rain...♪
kick the US econonmy
♪ Just singin' in the rain...♪
upper cut to the taxpayer
♪ What a glo-rious feeling, ♪
rabbit punch the wealthy
♪ I'm Hap- Hap- Happy again! ♪
Best of blue
I wonder what happens if I grab the microphone when it is wet??
Best of Censors Hip
those queer boys who want me to repel Clinton's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" did promise me a golden shower
Best of Matt the K
As a stipulation of the bailout package, the Morton Brothers were pressured to pick a certain someone as their new Salt Girl.
Best of dadoctah
"Okay, who pissed off the Hopi dancers?"
Best of HLam
"This rain is, um, Bush's fault."
Best of Adriane
Hanging Around ... Some kind of lonely clown ... Rainy Days and Mondays ...
The clouds acted stupidly.
Best of dub
For the first time in my life, I am proud to own an umbrella.
Best of Dactyl
Note to White House staff: next time we visit the Tallahassahoochy County fair, position podium farther away from the annual spittin' contest.