Tuesday, May 18, 2010
How Nature Says...
1. "Oh, don't be such a worrywart, mom. I'm sure all the other kids in middle school will respect and appreciate my need for self-expression."
2. "But I don't wanna wear Army of Mom's outfits to school."
3. No one ever imagined that one day Billy would be the Republican Candidate for Congress from Florida's 20th District.
4. "Who let Barney Frank design the Junior ROTC uniforms?"
5. "Guess what, mom! My costume won! I'm gonna be NBC's new mascot! Keith Olbermann's going to meet me at midnight at a freeway rest stop to give me my prize!"
Best of Matt the K
Justin Bieber made a fatal career mistake when he hired Billy Squire's video director.
Best of molson
Oh sweet pickles not another coming out party.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Dear Ann Landers.... I hate you.
Best of HLam
Heard from every Mummer in Philadelphia..."Hey, I HAVE that outfit!"
"You know that superhero Kick-Ass? I'm sort of the reciprocal equivalent; the yin to his yang, if you will."
Best of Jay Guevara
Who knew Starfleet Academy was in San Francisco?
Best of Submariner
"Fa schizzle, ma nizzel;" Larry's attempt at being down with the homies at the Mission was a guaranteed train-wreck about to happen once he watched Snoop on MTV...
Best of Oiao
"Can I has State Funded gender reassignment next year?"
Best of GregMan
Barney Frank specifically asked for this kid to get on his lawn.
Best of Mr. Hankey
...why yes...I 'do' have two dads.
Best of dub
Yes they're sequins, they're real, and they're fabulous.