1. Birth recreation therapy has gotten very elaborate.
2. Scientists had long dreaded the day the AIDS virus would mutate to humongous proportions and begin devouring filipinos.
3. Andrew Sullivan resorts to elaborate visual aids to explain how Trig Palin is not Sarah Palin's son.
4. "I've never seen anything wemotely wike it," Barney Frank simpered. "It fwightens me."
5. Rachel Maddow was proud to be Grandmaster of the Gay Pride Parade, but she didn't much care for the ceremonial outfit.
Best of metalgarth
Goodyear made a special blimp for this years Folsom Street Fair
Best of dadoctah
We're all out of inflatable cowboys; will you accept a substitute?
Best of Submariner
...and... VOILA!... poodle.
Best of Matt the K
Justin finally finds the proof that those close-up photos in the back of National Geographic'World' was a total sham.
Best of dub
No longer satisfied with rodents, Richard Gere moves up to migrant farm workers.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Frank drew the short straw, so he had to play the herpes virus at the county fair.
Best of dub
Sorry kid, the card says "Moops".
Best of Vinney
The Salute to Hemorrhoids float was a crowd pleaser at last year's Key West Fantasy Festival.
Best of Army of Dad
The off off Broadway remake of Independence Day had its faults, but it did have Jeff Goldbloom.