1. "Why does everybody start yelling 'Get to da choppah!" whenever I approach?
2. "Don't you turn your back on me you... oh, never mind."
3. "Is that supposed to be a dress? It looks like the curtains in my bathroom. Can I have it?"
4. "You're right, this wilted little pale dangling thing does remind me of Barack."
5. "Yes, M'Chel, the urban gardens idea was wonderful. It's so much better than having a job and being able to purchase groceries."
Best of Rodney Dill
"Look, just one last little bit of liberal integrity... now how the f**k can we exploit it?"
Best of curly
How much arugula are argumentative gorillas arguing over if argumentative gorillas are arguing over arugula? Argumentative gorillas are arguing over lots of arugula if argumentative gorillas are arguing over arugula.
Best of dub
Yessem...dis from da community garden. Just chop it up, roll it up and den you kin smokes it up. Sweet ganja... for you, $10 a bag.
Best of GregMan
"I told you peasants to get off my lawn. Now you shall face the consequences!"
Best of Jay Guevara
Michelle: "I just wanted to compliment your wife on her fashion sense. I'd like to get that outfit to wear to the next posthumous awarding of a Medal of Honor."
Best of Wesley M.
"Have you seen the price we can get for this arugula?"
Best of Matt the K
"No, ma'am I'm not a Pygmy. Are you a Zulu?"
Best of dadoctah
Is the world really ready for a big-screen version of Green Acres?
Best of Submariner
Tonight on Roots: Episode XIV: Kunta Kinte tries to reason with a Big House negress, but gets nowhere fast.
Best of jj
See, I told you that the dried brains of white, teabagging children made excellent fertilizer.
Best of curly
I can't help myself, so here goes: "Garden ho".
OK, I said it and yes,I feel bad...Bad!...Bad!
Best of Vinney
Worried about her deportation Michelle finds Barry's Aunt Zeituni a "green" job on her plantation in Chicago.
Threadwinner: Passionate Conservative
Don't you little f*ckers know what a dime bag is?